Thursday, September 6, 2007

Finally sinking In!!

Well..it has been an exciting couple of days!!! It is still so unbelieveable? We went shopping lastnight..got a few outfits..and picked out the car seat that I (Steph) had to have...its sooo cute!
We are going to take back the bottles!! since our little one is eating from the table..and also she is potty trained? What kind of panties do I buy? I guess I will figure this out!! I have 2 sons..never done the girl thing before..it is going to soo much fun.

We received our package from GreatWall today!! we didn't get any additional pictures..hopefully they will have more later?

Well... I am off to shop!!
Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone!

1 comment:

Mikenjane said...

Buy lots of cute hair bows! Your daughter is just beautiful!

Thanks for sharing her photos!

Best wishes,
Jane and Mike