Monday, August 3, 2009

Princess B-Day Party

Natalie went to her friend Abbie's 5th B-day..they had a great time. They got their hair put up, make-up, painted their nails, and got to dress up in Princess clothes...They were all so cute!!!
Abbie is the daughter of my friend that lived in Texas, I lived in Texas for about 7 years, anyway,,she was my oldest son's 2nd grade teacher...( she is orginally from OK), and I babysit her oldest son when he was just a few weeks old. We met up again in Tulsa at the mall....to make a long story short... She lives in Jenks now and has remarried and had a little girl, and I remarried and had a little girl...and that's the story. Small world we live in...so every year the girls go to each others B-day parties>>>> and the mom's catch up!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: