Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Poopie Dance!!

Too tired to blog tonight..so just to let everyone know..she finally did the deed..with the help of Chinese herbal tea for children..it did the trick...

We went to a Palace..I wasn't listening again..so I can't remember the name..but all the locals loved us..they took pictures of us constantly..the school kids were practicing their English with us..it was so fun..

Then to Wal-mart again..and to a new local children's store..
then rest a while and then the whole group had a pizza party/Halloween party..it was alot of fun..the pizza tasted great...then back to the room..Natalie played and played today..we even got a full out loud laugh...that was so great to hear her laugh out loud..

We got the camera's back from the orphanage..our guide took them to get developed..wow that is so cool to see her ..and to see her life the way it was..boy does she have a great life now..she is a beautiful...and funny girl..we are so very proud to be her parents..

She is grabbing my finger as I type..so I better take care of her..and get her to bed...don't want to miss a minute..we will or Jubal will post more tomorrow..

1 comment:

Uncle Chuck said...

Jube and Steph, you guys are doing a wonderful job! The daily stories and pics are so entertaining. There are more people checking it every day than I think you realize. I print out each days new pics for the folks here and show them off everywhere I go. Natalie looks so much happier each day and we can't wait to see you all! Enjoy and God bless.
Charlie